Promises Five Palms is a Florida mental health treatment center. We specialize in treating a range of mental health disorders, as well as dual diagnosis treatment of both mental health and substance abuse. Located in sunny Florida, our facility offers an array of services and mental health treatment programs for individuals in need. We believe each individual requires a specialized substance abuse treatment program because we are all unique human beings. Our backgrounds, experiences, trauma, upbringing, and current situation are all different. Thus, it is necessary to create individualized mental health treatment programs. If you or a loved one is looking for mental health treatment programs in Ormond Beach, Florida, Promises Five Palms is here to help.
What Types of Diagnoses Do We Treat?
Our evidence-based programs treat all of the following:
- Depression Treatment – We use specific therapies, like cognitive behavioral therapy, that help to change your thought process and learn a better way of coping. If medication is needed, we can help with that as well.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Treatment – This doesn’t only happen to soldiers; any trauma can create PTSD. Clients dealing with this life-altering illness can look forward to healing and assistance with their negative thoughts, behaviors, and triggers.
- Anxiety Treatment – Going out in public or meeting new people shouldn’t cause you to have a panic attack. It is daunting to live with symptoms such as a pounding heart, heavy sweating, dizziness, and more. Therefore, our anxiety treatment takes you through ways to quiet your mind and control those thoughts powering your anxiety.
Mental Health Treatment Programs
Promises Five Palms provides a loving, accepting atmosphere. Our therapists have training in a variety of mental health treatment programs. Thus, we understand that having many choices is vital to accommodate different needs. Our goal is to help our clients find hope through balance. An individual accomplishes balance when they heal all aspects of themselves – physical, spiritual, and emotional. Our addiction treatment programs include:
- Traditional counseling – Individual and group therapy are traditional methods many facilities implement to help their clients.
- Family therapy – Often, there are family dynamics to address in order to continue to heal. Family can provide a safety net for those in recovery. Therefore, we want to help you resolve any family conflicts as part of your healing.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This therapy helps clients learn to combat negative thinking and what is giving power to those thoughts.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy – In certain circumstances, some clients experience volatile outbursts, then they have difficulty gaining control of emotions. DBT gives tools to recognize triggers for these outbursts, as well as coping skills to avoid future outbursts.
- Anger Management – These sessions teach skills to better manage anger by exploring the reasons for it.
- Adventure Therapy – Some clients need active learning. Thus, Adventure Therapy can be effective in nurturing self-awareness, coping skills, self-confidence, reflection, and more. Group adventure therapy is great for families looking to build relationships and trust.
- Expressive Therapy – This is a creative way to work through feelings with art. Creativity has been known to have therapeutic properties, particularly for those who have mental health disorders.
Why Promises Five Palms?
Promises Five Palms is a full-service mental health treatment center in Ormond Beach, FL. Our staff has one goal: to heal. Coming to stay at our facility is like coming home. We have private, comfortably furnished rooms for each client. Our meditation room is available to provide a calm, relaxing place to think and meditate. Our grounds are like a big backyard. We accept most insurance and are happy to help with working out those details.
Finally, if you are looking for mental health treatment programs in Ormond Beach, Florida, Promises Five Palms is the perfect option. Don’t continue to suffer from your mental health problems, contact Promises Five Palms today at 844-767-9415.Read More